The Old School Muker will be reopening on Monday 15th June ready to welcome back art and crafts lovers to the Upper Dales.
In order to keep our customers, community and staff safe, we will be implementing hygiene and social distancing rules, in line with government guidelines, as follows:
- Provision of hand sanitizer on arrival
- A limit of 2 people in a party
- No children under 14
- Strict social distancing
- Touching of work only if there is an intention to buy
- One way systems in the galleries and craft centre
- Payment by card rather than cash if possible
- Closure of the self-service cafe (until hospitality businesses are able to open)
Strict adherence to these rules, shouldn’t hinder your enjoyment of the art and crafts created by our wonderful independent artists and makers, but will allow a safe shopping experience.
We look forward to welcoming all our loyal customers and friends back very soon, and with your support we can all look forward to a safer and brighter future.
Please note: Other businesses in Muker may not be operating normally so please check with them directly.
Richard & Polly